Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Look Over Here! Part 2

I have cancelled my account. It has been months since I have been back in Norrath, and thus I decided I wasn't going to keep paying to keep my account alive thinking that "I'll be back soon".

Work and real life got in the way. Work has become hectic and required longer working hours than usual. Even when I do get home, the urge and drive is all gone from grinding. It has become a chore.

Good news is, though, that MTV somehow noticed one of my EQ2 vids and are talking to me about airing Look Over Here which is very flattering. Never thought something silly I did back in Sept '05 could get noticed :)

3 Comments:

At 11:57 am, June 14, 2006, Blogger Kaerin said...

Sigh..there goes another Singapore EQ2-fanboy leaving..man,we're seriously becoming a minority here..anyway.good luck on RL and stuff.Oh btw,you do know they sell the expansion packs in Singapore right?Sim Lim..3rd floor..i happen to chance into it and got my KoS from there.And yes,i'm Singaporean too.

 
At 7:59 pm, June 14, 2006, Blogger FoxTwo said...

heh thanks yes I know but Singapore ALWAYS lags behind when it comes to expansions. By the time we get it, half the people are already at max level and here I am, just starting the climb again to the next level cap.

That was partly why I got depressed about "Yet Another Expansion" and helped in the decision to quit.

 
At 10:10 pm, June 14, 2006, Blogger Kaerin said...

Lags behind everything..i guess i'm pretty much used to it..pissed yes but used to it.I'm pretty much ignoring the max leveling and stuff..my main's still at lvl 37..no much of a rusher.But if you ever DO get on gimme a tell in Antonia Bayle server too..hey,who knows,maybe we can meet up for kopi one day..nice to talk about EQ2 with another local:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home