Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Journey Continues..

For anybody who may be interested, since I have cancelled my EQ2 account, this blog is no longer updated. Well, at least not "regularly". However I feel that starting a new blog for every new game I get into (now, or in the future) is kinda wasteful.

Thus, I have decided to resurrect an old blog of mine, a generic gaming blog which I will probably use from now on. It is now renamed to Shades of Twilight (from an orignally unimaginative name). Please excuse the mess there as I also have recently changed templates and haven't gotten around to "prettying it up" yet.

As far as Everquest 2 goes though, I have currently no plans to go back to it.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 pm, January 23, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

 
At 7:30 pm, March 09, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home